Love Letter

February 16, 2016

Benevolent friend,

It is so ridiculous to think that there still somebody valuing me. I am so grateful enough to God for providing me an unusual friend, companion like you. Your companionship lead me versatile despite of my vagabond life. You know I never expect that our camaraderie will bloom in this way, because, Ever since I thought you cannot endure with my sarcastic attitudes for dealing with me.

On the other hand I wondered why that until these moment we still longing on. Likewise, I thank you so much for rendering your valued time for taking concern to someone stupid, to someone silly, to someone fool and someone fractious like me. I consider you as a precious thing whoever came unto my life, hence, you are the one who provoke me to revoke my former worthless and chaotic life. Now I know that you are the thing that I have been treasured in years of my teenage life.

Please don’t be changed, because I do not know how to adopt the emptiness if ever some special person lost to me. I know that someday we leave this place corrosively, since we know that our live are still uncertain oe we're not really belong on this place, a time could tell. I hope wherever you are, whatever fate you will be have you never expunge our special companionship, a companionship explicitly refined us, in terms of spiritual and social enhancement.

Now I audaciously tell you that wherever am I, whatever the destiny may occur on my future life I will never forget you somehow. I knew that you are brave and bearing vigorous determination, so, I assured you that no matter what the consequences may, you can pass through. Always be true to yourself nor be sincere to your faith, hence that is a way to mold your future, for finding a bright and luminous life.

Come what may, walk through, no matter what tremendous storms shall strike your path you can still go on, I believe the covenant of God that He will never forsake His righteous servant like you.

You are beyond compare among with my friends. I always prayed to GOD that He will grant you at the moment you shall make your decisions for the betterness of your life. I asked Him your good destiny, a good destiny really deserved for you, and you'll never be astrayed anymore. I love your prudency, I love your magnificient attributes.I love the transparency of your heart and your mind. I love your sympathy and your presence.

GOD BLESS!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments